Thursday, January 29, 2009

almost here!!!

hey yo!!!

so guess what!? i move in on sunday!! I am so excited i can hardly stand it, i love being at home and spending time with my parents, working and seeing old friends, buuuutttt 6 weeks is just too long to be pretty much doing a whole lot of nothing. however, i was super happy that i got to go to my soroities bid day weekend, yay 13 new girls. were pretty much the best soroity ever :) well at least on our campus!!! im starting to get packed, i think i will pretty much pack completely on saturday, and go grocery shopping and what not. my boyfriend is spending the weekend with me so thats pretty exciting as well, even though he won't be far away we won't be seeing each other very much. Hopefully about two to three times this semester if were lucky!! i can't wait to move in and meet my roomies and start having some fun times, and my iternship is super exciting and can't wait to start it. jeez louise i am just very nervous which turns into crazy talk..lol anyhoo i better get going, im sure i'll have some interesting stuff to blog about in a few days!!!!!!!!

wish me luck in chicago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment