Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas!!

Hey All!!

So I just got back from st. louis yesterday. My boyfriend and I flew to see his family and have a second Christmas with them! But of course, I was flying on a foggy day and ended up getting stuck in the Chicago O'Hare aiport...all night!! But the good news is it was my first sleeping in an airport expeirence soooo...check that off my list :) Anyways now that I am home it is time to look for a student loan, work and start packing the bags for chicago! I'm nervous excited becuase I know it will be great for me but it will be challenging being away from Ripon, and my boyfriend, sorotiy, everything thats familiar. But I coudln't be happier to give it a try :) Well I have lots to do and not a lot of time.

Write soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment