Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey!!!!!
so today is saturday the 10, and I recieved my guide book from the urban studies program today, im such a geek and i am so excited that i read it right away!! and if you can handle it i even found the possible addresses that i could be living at and flashed earth them. EEk! I am so excited to be able to participate in an off campus study program, wow I mean all the cool things I could and will be doing this semester just makes me smile with anticipation :) I also figured it out that I will be living approximatly 24 blocks from my sister who attends North Park University.

I am a bit sad though today, one of my best friends left for her study abraod program in Austrailia today!! Im sad that i will not be able to talk to her much, but at least their is e-mail and skype. My two other best friends are studying in Washington D. C. on a program much like the ACM Chicago, and the other in Spain. She is super blonde, hair I mean so Im sure she'll love all the attention..hahaha. But i will miss them dearly.

There are sooo many things to look forward tooo...I have my 21st birthday on January 20, and bid day that weekend for my soroity, then packing and Chicago! So many exciting challenges and fun to come and I cannot wait to write all about them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment