Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CRAZED!

Well I am at my internship today at The Chilrens Place. And I decided I needed a break from reading about senosory activites for children. Although It is pretty interesting stuff. So its been a pretty good week so far, and its hump day..lol I think that is so funny peeps call it that. So let's see Monday was actually a really relax but fabulous day. I went to my internship and my boss was gone and gave anne and I only a few things to do so once we finished, by 11, I went home and wrote refelction papers and caught up on some homework. yay! well i mean it wasn't fun or anything but very productive. And it was so nice being in my house alone, sometimes living with 5 girls gets a little out of control and its nice to have a break. So lets see yes I did that and then when Alison and Kera came home we did Taebo and bounced around the living room, jeez have you guys ever done Taebo, its crazzyy hard. Then we all made pancakes and eggs, lol :) it was a lovely spontaneosu roomate dinner. Then we decided to have a box wine night with the boys. And that was a hoot, spice girls, journey, pretty much the best of teh 90's and interpretive dancing..wow what can i say. It was great, until the neighbors came up to yell at us...oops. I mean jeez have some fun on a Monday night :)

Ahh tuesday rolled around and we had not class til noon, so we had the luxury of sleeping in, which hasn't happened in ages, ok a week. We went to the Jane Addams Hull House for soup. Apparently they have free soup every tuesday at noon and a speaker on food. We ate black bean soup with cilantro and sour cream, I would love to tell you it was delicous. but it was not my type of soup. But many did love it! The best part was we got to color on the table clothes, and we took it home. Then we had the opportunity to have a guided tour of the Hull Hous Museum it was really cool.

Tuesday night was fun, every tuesday I go with my sis and her roomie (s) to The Celtic Crowne for free wings and drinks. Its fabulous as long as you buy a alcoholic drink you get free unlimited wings ...delicous. So i got theri first and was sitting at a table. I called rob so i didn't look like such a loner haha. when this man i would say about 50 comes over to talk to me, he keeps telling me how beautiful i am and wow he just was trying really hard to impress me. However, he did buy my drink and i had to talk to him until my sis and jess came to my rescue. But hey, i had a free meal, so whats a few minutes talking with sam. oh and he is expecting me to show next week with him...creepy..kinda?? i dunno

anyways tonight jess invited me over to have a gluten free meal with her, angel, and emily. emily is allergic to wheat, gluten, dairy...sucks i know!! but she has a hott little body. so that will be fun then i have to figure out my youth of color monologue..eek!

anyways it has been a pretty good week thus far, oh i almost forgot i got to talk to my bestie last night prolly made my week, ahhh miss her so...tears, but its closer to may every week. I miss them but were all having fun studyign off campus :) experiences right?!?

well until later, plans for weekend goes as follows: piano bar on friday and then i'll keep you posted

keeping it fun and interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment