Monday, March 30, 2009

Play me a song Piano Man

Well another week and weekend has gone by in Chicago. Nothing to iteresting has happened to me since the last time I wrote. Lets see...I finished my youth of color monologue and was able to perform that. It went soo good :) And it was really great to hear everyone elses monologues. Now I am working of my Independent studyp project and finishing up seminar homework. But i'm actually on top of things and have all my reflections done, so I am way ahead of the game. Today I am at my intership, but my supervisor isn't here yet, so I am able to write and check my e-mail.

Friday was a really fun day. We had CORE Course on friday morning were we finished up our race unit and then we were told we were having a midterm in the afternoon. ugh...a test havn't had one of those all semester. So i wasn't too excited. However, it turned out the address they gave us to meet them at for the midterm was a bowling alley...lol so our midterm was bolwing and eating pizza with everyone. It was a good time.

Friday night was fun too. Some of the guys came over to my apartment and Alison and them and I had some cocktails together and listened to music then we went to the Hallow at the Moon Piano Bar, where we met up with Kera and her friends from college. It was soo much fun. The bar was packed and full of people. So we decided to get a drink as we entered. And Ewelina, Alison and I got a hawaiian bucket, which was pretty much amazing, theres pictures :) then we all found some standing room adn danced the night away to journey, brown eyed girl, fight songs, and pretty much every great song you can think of , even margaritaville...lol.

Well that was a pretty spectacular night. On Sunday I got up and went to church with my sis and her roomie and I helped teach Sunday school, which i love!! hmmm...ran errands with my sis, went to the grocery store...and oh yes went to half priced books, and got books for $1!! ahhh so excited to read them. good thing all of my homeowrk is don :)

well this week shall be fun as well, i dont' have much homwork...so yeah...:) anyways the program is going well and im a loving most of it.

keep it real everyone :)
miss all the axo's

No comments:

Post a Comment