Monday, February 16, 2009

random life events

hmmm...so sometimes the darndest things happen to you. anyways this week on ann's life well it is only monday but i had some interesting things happen to me today. well first of all i was super productive and got two reflection papers written, strange that i have to reflect on class, but its easy and i actually kind of like it. but so i got those done and i got my reading done for seminar tomorrow. yeah me. but weird thing #1 that happened talk to my first kiss.

no this really has nothing to do wiht chicago but i feel like it is weird. well my first kiss was while i was modeling at athe state fair the dress i had made through 4-H. and of course i met this cute blonde boy who gave me the butterflies. and we were a couple for a week ...lol anyways so oh yeah funny story i kissed him in a barn on a hay stack next to a cow :) ahhhh those were the days. anyway so havn't talked to him in ages and all of sudden he messengers me...yeah strange i know. out of teh ordinary and we have a pretty long talk...whats even stranger is that i told him how i was studying in chicago this sem and he is from chicago turns out...weirder still he is the son of my sisters professor at north park. i know crazyyyy . well i mean i think it is rahter peculier.

ok weird thing #2 so for CORE we had to write 25 things people wouldn't know about you. which i first thought was hard but hten it was kinda fun. and i wrote a little sentence about skinny dipping in high school. anyways this person...who shall remain unamed..lol i havn't again talked to in ages and messeges me online as well. and we talk and have a great conversation. meanwhile both conversation get about personal life and whats going on and jeez catch me off gaurd..anyways strangeness strangeness...well i think it is strangeness. lol long stories in a blurp.

anyhoo today was great got homework done and had valentines dinner with my sister. we always have spagetti and hear shaped jello. then we played eurche with her roomies and watched the bachelor. oh and went grocery shopping. love having a sister with a car so that i can go to a grocery store further away. ahhhh but tomorrow class all day and then internship all day on wednesdays.

well also question i ask myself, i wonder if i can wash my clothes in the shower with me, laundry is expensive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment